Main tasks of the candidate:
- Fabrication and optimization of organic photodetectors and solar cells
- Investigation of the lateral gradient and cavity geometries
- Development of reconstruction algorithms
- Fundamental study/characterization of materials and devices using, e.g. advanced spectroscopy.
- Literature review and paper drafting
- Contributing to the group (e.g. taking care of the maintenance of a given piece of equipment, giving presentations at group meetings, helping new students, etc.)
Contract (full time) duration for 3 years.
Deadline: Sep 9, 2022
CIDETEC’s Polymer and Composite Unit is seeking to recruit a specialist in non-destructive inspection techniques (NDT) for composite materials for the development of RDI projects and preparing new projects.
The unit’s work mainly focuses on developing new material formulations with advanced functionalities and/or improved sustainability
Research and development work on R&D projects assigned, in collaboration with the Project team. They will be responsible for tasks involving:
- Mechanical and non-destructive characterization of the composites developed at specimen level.
- Design of repair and recycling processes.
- Prototype design.
- Design of moulds and tools for prototype manufacture.
Drawing up national and international RDI technical proposals.