• Development of advanced PCMs tailored for significant TES applications at low to medium temperatures, including solid-solid PCMs, shape-stabilized PCMs and encapsulated PCMs
• In depth experimental characterization and behavioural understanding of such materials
• Contribution to the demonstration and piloting activities as well as to scaling up of developed advanced PCMs
• Participation to benchmarking activities
• Collaboration in project proposal writing to obtain funding from institutions and industrial sources.
• Supervise graduate/master students.