Main tasks of the candidate:
- Fabrication and optimization of organic photodetectors and solar cells
- Investigation of the lateral gradient and cavity geometries
- Development of reconstruction algorithms
- Fundamental study/characterization of materials and devices using, e.g. advanced spectroscopy.
- Literature review and paper drafting
- Contributing to the group (e.g. taking care of the maintenance of a given piece of equipment, giving presentations at group meetings, helping new students, etc.)
Contract (full time) duration for 3 years.
Deadline: Sep 9, 2022