We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join and provide support to the ICMAB Direction team. Send your CV and cover letter before 18 April 2022 to apply for this call.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Management of the Direction Agenda, travels, information and communication flow and institutional or external relationships
- Assistance to ICMAB Direction team in all administrative tasks related to the Strategic Plan management
- Preparation of reports and corporative presentations for internal and external meetings. Followup of the ICMAB benchmarking indicators
- Managing and archive of all the official documents of ICMAB R&D activities
- Coordination of ICMAB Direction activities with all the support staff (administration, scientific and technical platforms, projects managers, communication - and marketing, knowledge transfer, documentation)
- Managing the internal communication with the scientific staff and support in projects proposals, follow-up of the public calls and information generation and activities reporting
- Support the ICMAB staff, the Communication Office and Direction in the preparation of events, meetings and workshops
- Support to the ICMAB staff in preparation of print and online communications.
- Take notes from internal and external meetings and transcribing to minutes and reports.