Cumplimentando el formulario que se puede descargar a continuación, las entidades pertenecientes a MATERPLAT podrán hacer uso de esta herramienta, pensada para dar difusión a proyectos para los que exista una propuesta concreta o para los que sea necesario encontrar un perfil determinado de entidad colaboradora (empresa, Pyme, Centro Tecnológico, etc.) para poder presentar dicha propuesta.
OFERTAS DE COLABORACIÓN
SME turca busca socio para la convocatoria ERA CoBioTech 'Bio-based replacement products, technologies and processes'
Búsqueda de empresa española para participar en proyecto de I+D hispano-egipcio material vitrocerámico para construcción en exteriores e interiores
Reciclaje de poliéster
- An intelligent battery system for collecting and condensing electricity for fast charging of electric vehicles.
- A Korean electrical engineering company is looking for tech-transferring partners who are specialized in elements extraction and processing technology, which can separate and recycle such as expensive Li, Co and Cu from non-reusable Li Battery.
- Technologies to upcycle waste-derived carbon (especially from the pyrolysis of end-of-life tyres).
- Energy storage in multifunctional structural composite material.
- Seeking partners with expertise in high-tech textiles and novel polymers to develop ecological garments.
- Looking for an eco-friendly solution of biodegradable biopolymer to replace acrylic resin in the paper coating.
- Italian SME leader in the x-ray and ultrasounds technology sector is looking for partners with know-how in the field of artificial intelligence aimed to detect in automatic mode defects in mechanical parts under a technology cooperation agreement.
- The developers of new methods of processing ceramic composite surfaces in aviation are looking for a technologist who will be build a grinding machine based on either of the methods.
- Thermal insulation, noise reduction and vibration dampening technology sought for vehicle metal-based exhaust capsules.
- [Eureka/Eurostars] Dutch SME is seeking partner for development of non thermal plasma (NTP) air cleaning reactor with focus on removal of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the petrochemical industry for research cooperation.
- H2020-LC-SC3-2018-2019-2020: Spanish-Canadian consortium is looking for a Southern Europe partner related to the energy sector to carry out dissemination and communication activities on advanced biofuels and bioenergy project.
- A Dutch based medical device multinational is looking for super low friction inner surface material in medical catheters.
- A UK (Scotland) SME requests flexible heat retention material for hydraulic hoses.
- A Spanish research organization is looking for a test bench for high strain rate characterization of plastic/metallic/foam/composite materials.
- Transparent and resistant coating to protect digital printing on outdoor concrete paver requested.
- Thermal insulation technologies sought for electric vehicle battery pack housing.
- Aerospace composite companies sought for Eureka multilateral advanced materials call partner search for 4D x-ray visualisation of porosity within thermoplastic and thermoset composite materials in compression moulding.
- Graphene for various applications offered. (Fecha límite: 18 de febrero)
- New materials to simplify the creation, manufacturing and end of life processing of polyolefins.
- Uk manufacturer of polymer surface coatings seeks collaborative partners to develop new solutions.
- The Ukrainian aircraft company seeks industrial partners and R&D institutions for transfer and implementation process of 3D printing of aviation and space aggregates.
- The aeronautical enterprise is looking for parts of engines made of low-density Ɣ-TiAl materials for testing on its own engines.
- Geopolymers as alternative materials for outdoor block paving.
- Metalworking Portuguese company is looking for partners to establish a subcontracting agreement.
- UK company is seeking manufacturing partners in Europe for the development of a series of innovative and proprietary cycle covers, in collaboration with award-winning product designers from the UK.
- Brussels based SME that developped a modular, low carbon, autonomous tiny housing box is looking for partners that can provide sustainabletechnologies to improve the energy management systems used in the housing boxes.
- Dutch multinational seeks new materials and applications for their inkjet technology in the frame of a technical cooperation agreement.