At ONYRIQ we transform the R&D of polymer materials into business opportunities for our clients, bringing innovations to the market in a tangible, practical and industrializable way. How? By providing the most appropriate solution for each customer: search for materials, synthesis or modification for new functionalities or adaptation of sustainable processes. To do this, we understand the challenges and problems to be solved, analyzing the capabilities and facilities of each company and develop a customized plan to out the customized R&D project or the transfer of proprietary technology. We minimize risks and costs, from proof of concept to industrialization. We act as an extension or outsourcing of the company’s R&D department.
We are experts in synthesis and circular economy of polymers and biopolymers, recycling, nano and micro-encapsulation and functional surfaces in sectors such as health, 3D printing, textile, transport or packaging.
- Transport and Space
- Advanced manufacturing
- Circular economy of materials
- Materials of natural origin including minerals
- Phase change materials
- Biocides (bactericides, fungicides, viricides)
- Development of materials and/or manufacturing processes
- Functional characterisation
- Structural characterisation
- Compatibility characterisation